Each instructor pays a program fee per week of travel.
The instructor’s companion is included in the program fee. The program fee is the same whether the instructor brings a companion or travels alone.
The program fees vary depending on the resort you choose. Please refer to the RESORTS PAGE and select the destination/resort you want and the program fee is located at the bottom of the resort description.
Travel during lower seasons and enjoy reduced program fees! We are committed to our contracts and this means sending as many instructors on a year round basis, not just throughout the highly requested winter weeks. Anytime is a great time to travel to a resort where you get to do what you love to do (share your passion for fitness, health and wellness) in exchange for your meals, beverages and activities!
In many cases, during lower seasons, resorts can be less crowded and service more attentive. Help us to maintain our contracts by filling as many weeks as possible all year round NRG2GO goes to great lengths attaining and maintaining quality contracts and a strong team of instructors. We are very proud of both. Being a part of NRG2GO is an exclusive privilege. A teaching vacation as a Guest Instructor is a unique way for a professional instructor to visit a high-end resort with a companion at a reduced cost.
CAN I CHARGE THE PROGRAM FEES TO MY COMPANION?
- Who pays the program fee is up to the instructor. Many instructors charge the full amount to the companion. Others split this amount with their companion.
WHAT METHOD OF PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED?
- For program fees, payment can be credit card, certified cheque, or money order. Canadian instructors can pay by email money transfer.
WHO BOOKS MY AIR?
- Airfare is additional and ranges by season and location. NRG2GO/ESCAPE TRAVEL prefers making these reservations for instructors leaving from Canadian gateways.
- Being a part of TravelOnly, ESCAPE TRAVEL is able to locate flights using the most technologically advanced systems. Pricing for instructors/companions air is offered at their costs. Trips are meant to be as cost efficient as possible. www.darylyn.travelonly.com
- For instructors outside of Canada, they must use the services of their own travel agent.
IS THERE A CERTAIN DAY OF THE WEEK MY TRIP MUST START/END?
- Yes, resorts prefer instructors’ arrival/departure dates to be Saturday-Saturday.
CAN I USE ‘POINTS’ TO BOOK MY AIR?
- Absolutely! Arrangements with Frequent Flyer Programs must be booked directly with these companies.
- ‘Stand-bys’ are not accepted. All air reservations must be confirmed.
Passports are mandatory for all destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean. Passports must be valid for 6 months after the return date of the teaching vacation.
- Transfers from the airport to the resort are not included and the responsibility of the instructor.
NRG2GO has negotiated preferred rates with local transfer companies:
Cancun, Mexico - Best Transfers cancun airport transfers | transfers cancun | transfers from cancun | transfers in cancun | cancun transportation | cancun shuttle | official site | cancun transportation | cancun airpor transportation | transfer and transportation services | cancun and riviera maya | airport transportation
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - Nexus Tours email@example.com
Jamaica - Joe Cool Taxi & Tours http://www.joecooltaxiandtoursjamaica.com/
- All instructors are required to have medical coverage.
- NRG2GO offers a very economical and complete travel protection plan to Canadian instructors through Manulife. Traveling protected offers peace of mind while abroad.
- Guests are always using facilities and activities at their own risk as per the resort’s liability.