VIVA WYNDHAM AZTECA
Part time contract
accepts instructors in September & October
(other months are not available)
SEE RESORT AVAILABILITY AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
INSTRUCTOR POSITION: FITNESS, ZUMBA, U-JAM, Yoga
DESTINATION RIVIERA MAYA
Riviera Maya is a protected region where many remaining artifacts from the fascinating Mayan civilization can be found. Surrounding ancient Mayan ruins, this Playa del Carmen hotel successfully preserves Mayan culture on site, adding an authentic feel and flavor to the vacation experience in Playacar. Along the coast of the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort & Spa is the temple of Tulum, where kings and priests vacationed more than 1,000 years ago.
Playacar is a private, mostly residential complex with an impressive infrastructure, including an 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge and this beautiful Playa del Carmen hotel that will give you the best vacation in Mexico.
- Chichen Itza One of the most spectacular archeological sites of the Mayan Empire. A mysterious city that belongs to one of the most advanced civilizations of the World.
- Tulum: Beautiful archeological site located in front of the Caribbean Sea
- Coba: Archeological site with fascinating history. This site has the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Puerto Morelos: A small, quaint fishing town with an extraordinary coral reef
The sun is always gleaming on the oasis of Viva Wyndham Azteca. The ocean transforms into a rainbow of infinite blue shades and fine white sand caresses every step you take, making your stay memorable. Smiles made of gold make for vacations bursting with color.
Let yourself fall in love with the magic of Viva Wyndham Azteca.
The Mayan Riviera is home to Viva Wyndham Azteca; its property extends well over 200 kilometers and met halfway by the northwestern coastline of the Yucatán Peninsula, in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. A sacred place where light shinning down from the heavens awakens and appeases the tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea. Known as an oasis of wildlife, it’s tucked under the warm sun and romantic scenario.
Viva Wyndham Azteca is spread across Playa del Carmen. This magnificent place has a special charm, thanks to its spectacular soft white sand beaches, its close proximity to the Mayan Ruins, monumental jungles, mangrove swamps and tide pools (cenotes).
Features are subject to change and availability.
All meals daily plus snacks
• All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine with meals, 10am-2am)
• Daily activities
• Nightly entertainment
• Kids’ club (4-12 yrs)
• Dance lessons
• Mexican cuisine lessons
• Introductory scuba diving lesson
• Maximum Number of Adults 4• Maximum Number of Children 2
• Maximum Occupancy 4• Smoking room(s)
• Cribs (Infant Beds)• Electronic magnetic keys
• Windows Open• Air Conditioned
• Hair Dryer• Housekeeping
• Satellite TV• Complimentary toiletries
• Direct dial telephone• Mini Bar
• Iron & Ironing board• Safety Deposit Box ($)
• Rollaway bed• Balcony
• Desk• Climate Control
• Wake-up Calls• 1 King or 2 Queen
• Turn Down Service available only for VIP guests
Classes every day except for arrival and departure days held in tropical outdoor venues.
- 10:00 am yoga/stretch
- 12:00 noon aquafit
- 3:00 pm Zumba
CLASSES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
1 week = $350
** Program fee covers the instructor and one travel companion.
Kids ages 2-12 are an additional cost of $75 USD per child per night this is paid directly to the resort upon check-in. Maximum 2 kids under 12 sharing the instructor room
One companion is included in the program fee. The cost for an additional companion is $ 95 USD per night and this fee is paid directly to the hotel upon check-in. Maximum 3 adults in the instructor room. Teenagers are considered adults.
Maximum occupancy in the instructor room is 4 people - 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Kids over 12 are considered adults. Maximum 3 adults in the instructor room.
All resorts participate in our Gift Fund. The gift fund is a courtesy and provides resorts with fitness, entertainment and sports equipment. Even luxury properties do not have budgets for the activity/entertainment department. Guest instructors take pride in helping provide items that our resort partners have difficulty acquiring. NRG2GO will completely prepare you in advance regarding what to take.
All placements are for one week, based on Saturday arrivals/departures. Requests are subject to final approval by the resort. Do not book any flights until your request has been confirmed. The following weeks are available to request.
Note: Resorts are not available for request over Christmas and New Years.
No Dates available to request at this time